Welcome to Bethany Family Dental
Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience.
Located north of U.S. Route 26 near Beaverton, in Bethany, OR our dental office is conveniently located to serve patients in the communities of Hillsboro, Cedar Mill and Southwest Portland, Oregon.
Here at Bethany Family Dental we believe in delivering the highest quality, comprehensive dental care in a friendly and professional manner. We want to be your Portland dentist and our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
When you visit our office, your oral health is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. If you need a dentist in Bethany, OR we hope you’ll choose us!
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Advanced Dental Technology
Our advanced dental care technology and caring, professional staff will make you feel comfortable every time you visit Bethany Family Dental. When experience and training count… make the right choice. Our dental practice offers:
- The latest technology, including a 3-D Imaging CT scan for the most accurate care in surgical planning
- VELscope Technology for oral cancer detection
- The most advanced soft tissue laser for noninvasive, no bleeding, and faster healing
- Digital x-ray for instant image quality and minimal radiation
- The only FDA-approved caries detector tool, patented Logicon software
- Same-day emergency dental treatment
- Wisdom teeth extractions and oral surgery
- Dental implants
- Permanent cold sore removal using laser
- IV sedation for dental anxiety